Hundreds of security managers, IT architects, solution architects and their team members find my CCSK classroom course the most helpful and inspiring way to start mastering the cloud and cloud security. (Read more on CCSK and the body of knowledge)
(CCSK, the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge, is a trademark of the Cloud Security Alliance).
More on what participants learned from this course.
Master the cloud and cloud security
The three day CCSK classroom course covers the entire CCSK body of knowledge and illustrates this with practical exercises that reinforce the learning. On top of that, audience interaction is also widely considered as useful. (Interested in an online CCSK course: click here)
|Day 1 (9am-5pm)||Day 2 (9-5)||Day 3 (9-5)|
The course venue in Utrecht is located in a convenient area, in which we can enjoy ourselves outside the classroom as well.
After three days of cloud conversation, you will not only be in a very good position to attain the CCSK certification, but your job effectiveness will also increase. It will be easier to speed up cloud projects that have value, and easier to stop projects that don’t. That in itself merits spending time on the course.
Here are a few things my participants got out of the training (unedited extract from the evaluation form). Do you want these results too?
- “Better understanding of the cloud architecture and the interrelationships between the different components (layers, domains, models).”
- “Cloud is much more complex than most people appreciate … even me as an informed professional”
- “Conceptual basics of cloud computing, way of how to study the book (and what not to study) and the way exam questions are asked.”
- “Helping to show how to define the value of cloud, including the risk profile to present to stakeholders. ”
- “How much responsibility stays with the consumer in IaaS. The labs were useful in demonstrating a real world example. ”
- “Got a good introduction to all topics needed to take the certification for CCSK.”
- “New way of ‘thinking cloud’ (e.g. cattle vs pet, use service as offered or take another one, …) was very well explained with real-life examples. Eye-opening! ”
Included in the course
- Intake survey.
- Three days of classroom training, including practical exercises.
- Support site on Teachable.com or similar.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Exam token (2 tries).
- A bit of fun.
- Conference calls after the training.
Not included: laptops (so bring your own), applicable VAT, hotel.
About your instructor
- certified by the CSA to deliver CCSK training, and by the Cloud Credential Council to deliver their training.
- author or co-author of multiple cloud courses.
- delivered more than 50 CCSK courses, and delivered workshops in more than a dozen countries.
Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director EMEA, Cloud Security Alliance:
“Peter is a very experienced cloud trainer and we have enthusiastic feedback from his CCSK students.”
Here are some results from my participants.
What participants say
Ask a question, or register for the course on Mar 28-30, 2017 in Utrecht by mailing me a message or hitting the next button. You will be directed to the shopping cart, where you can select to be invoiced. If you reside outside of the Netherlands, please take note of the VAT options. Proceed to check-out and select your country of residence before selecting payment details.
Sign me up for CCSK
Drop me a line if you need assistance, or have additional questions about how this course is useful to you!
Go here if you are interested in a corporate, in-company training, where you can discuss your company confidential situation.