“Peter not just introduced us to Cloud Security, but the CCSK Classroom course also provided the wider context of the ways in which we can articulate the value of cloud computing”
Hundreds of security managers, IT architects, solution architects and their team members have done my CCSK classroom course. (For instructor led online CCSK course click here). They found it the most helpful and inspiring way to start mastering the cloud and cloud security. (Read more on CCSK and the body of knowledge)
(CCSK, the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge, is a trademark of the Cloud Security Alliance).
More on what participants learned from this course.
Master the cloud and cloud security
The three day CCSK classroom course covers the entire CCSK version 4 body of knowledge. Practical exercises reinforce the learning. On top of that, audience interaction is also widely considered as useful.
This course has been fully updated to version 4 of the CCSK. Version 4 features much updated content, including DevOps, big data, containers and more. Furthermore, the labs also give a good introduction in practical AWS security. A selection of the labs for MS Azure and OpenStack is available on request.
|Day 1 (9am-5pm)||Day 2 (9-5)||Day 3 (9-5)|
The course venue in Utrecht is located in a convenient area, in which we can enjoy ourselves outside the classroom as well.
Our next CCSK classroom course will take place from 25 – 27 September 2018, or look at the calendar of events. The course fee is €2400. Included is:
Intake survey. Three days of classroom training, including practical exercises. Support site on Udemy or similar. Lunch and refreshments. Exam token (2 tries). A bit of fun. Conference calls after the training. Handout.
Not included: laptops (so bring your own). Applicable VAT. Hotel.
After three days of cloud conversation, you will be in a very good position to attain the CCSK certification. And what is more, your job effectiveness will also increase. As a result, it will be easier to speed up cloud projects that have value, and easier to stop projects that don’t. That in itself merits spending time on the CCSK classroom course.
Here are a few things my participants got out of the training (unedited extract from the evaluation form). Do you want results like these too?
- “Better understanding of the cloud architecture and the interrelationships between the different components (layers, domains, models).”
- “Cloud is much more complex than most people appreciate … even me as an informed professional”
- “Conceptual basics of cloud computing, way of how to study the book (and what not to study) and the way exam questions are asked.”
- “Helping to show how to define the value of cloud, including the risk profile to present to stakeholders. ”
- “How much responsibility stays with the consumer in IaaS. The labs were useful in demonstrating a real world example. ”
- “Got a good introduction to all topics needed to take the certification for CCSK.”
- “New way of ‘thinking cloud’ (e.g. cattle vs pet, use service as offered or take another one, …) was very well explained with real-life examples. Eye-opening! ”
Included in the course
- Intake survey.
- Three days of classroom training, including practical exercises.
- In fact, the practical labs give you solid examples of how to secure Amazon cloud services, or audit that.
- Support site on Teachable.com or similar.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Exam token (2 tries).
- A bit of fun.
- Conference calls after the training.
Not included: laptops (so bring your own), AWS account, applicable VAT, hotel.
About your instructor
I am one of the world’s most experienced independent cloud trainers.
- certified by the CSA to deliver CCSK training, and by the Cloud Credential Council to deliver their training.
- author or co-author of multiple cloud courses.
- delivered more than 60 CCSK courses, and delivered workshops in more than a dozen countries.
Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director EMEA, Cloud Security Alliance:
“Peter is a very experienced cloud trainer and we have enthusiastic feedback from his CCSK students.”
Here are some results from my participants.
What participants say
Click here if you are interested in a corporate, in-company ccsk classroom course, where you can discuss your company confidential situation.