Here is 4 minute video with the top 8 cloud security risks according to ENISA explained.
Not in any order, they are:
- LOSS OF GOVERNANCE; Cp does not commit to necessary task
- LOCK-IN: i.e. Vendor lock-in
- ISOLATION FAILURE: one tenant influences another
- COMPLIANCE RISKS: i.e. Audit impossible, or no evidence
- MANAGEMENT INTERFACE COMPROMISE
- DATA PROTECTION; protection cannot be demonstrated
- INSECURE OR INCOMPLETE DATA DELETION
- MALICIOUS INSIDER: i.e. Cloud provider or auditor
For more detail, watch the video.
CCSK online training
I deliver the CCSK online training in three different packages. Find the one that best matches your learning objectives and background. Not ready for the full training yet? Go to the bottom of this page (link) to get some free resources.