Does your company handle personal data? It probably does.
As from 25 May 2018 you are obliged to work according the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when you deal with personal data. It applies to all companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects residing in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location.
When do you need a solution for the GDPR?
Acting according to the GDPR also means good customer service by your company. It means you take care of your clients and it will help you build customer confidence and trust in your brand.
What is personal data?
Any information related to a natural person (also know as ‘Data Subject’), that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person. It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer IP address. This means that almost every organisation has to deal with the GDPR.
Are you ready for the GDPR?
- Do you know the details of the GDPR?
- Do you know which steps you should take to prevent a penalty?
- Have you taken action to protect the personal data in your company?
- What are the opportunies of the GDPR?
- How should you organise GDPR adherence in your company (from small to bigger companies)?
- Do you need to change the relationship with your customers and other people?
Online Course GDPR
In this online course you will get:
- Information about the law and rights of individuals
- Details about what constitutes personal data
- Practical approch of how to apply to the GDPR
- Webinar of 1 hour for all your questions
- Workbook with steps you have to follow:
- Collect information about how you get and process personal data
- Estimate the risks and take countermeasures
- Processor agreement
Benefit of the course
When you follow the steps in the workbook and act on it actively, you are ready for the GDPR.
You will have a clear understanding of the personal data you process, you know the purpose of that data and what you do with that data. You will also know if that data has enough protection.
We are building out this course on the basis of your questions and situations. Jump in on the pilot for the special super early adopter price of €47. October 19th the price will go up to €97, and once we launch in december 2017, the price will be €179.
And of course, in any case you will have my satisfaction guaranteed, or I will refund you immediately.
p.s. One of the reasons I am building this, is because it will be a complement to all the cloud security training I have been doing.