- 6 signs of cloudwashing
- Cloud vendors fixation on price is costing them business
- Why I focus on cloud providers and brokers
- What’s the Difference Between Personal and Business Cloud Backup Solutions?
- IT consolidation is just another word for cloud computing
- Who needs cloud sales partners? How can they add value?
- Why do people buy cloud services?
- More resources on cloud computing
- Is CompTIA Cloud Essentials the right course for you?
Learn about the cloud: UK launch of CompTIA cloud essentials training
This week CompTIA launched the CompTIA cloud essentials certification in London, and elaborated on how this certification can help companies of all sizes and the importance of cloud computing training for the workforce.
See Rick Bauer of CompTIA being interviewed on common terminology for cloud (with video). In a few minutes you will learn about the history of the course’s development, as well as about the advantages that result when business and IT share the same terminology around cloud computing.
Blogger Zeshan gives some more background on the CompTIA cloud certifications strategy.
Currently I plan to do an English language classroom 2 day training session in Amsterdam in June. Included in that course is an exam for the CompTIA cloud essentials certification. With some likelihood I will also conduct a Virtualization Essentials course in the same week. Ping me to stay updated on these opportunities.