- VMware lends credibility to Cloud Essentials training
- If only your own data warehouse was this secure
- 6 signs of cloudwashing
- Cloud vendors fixation on price is costing them business
- Why I focus on cloud providers and brokers
- What’s the Difference Between Personal and Business Cloud Backup Solutions?
- IT consolidation is just another word for cloud computing
- Who needs cloud sales partners? How can they add value?
- Why do people buy cloud services?
World IPv6 day #ipv6
For more info look at http://isoc.org/wp/worldipv6day/
On 8 June, 2011, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Akamai and Limelight Networks will be amongst some of the major organisations that will offer their content over IPv6 for a 24-hour “test drive”. The goal of the Test Drive Day is to motivate organizations across the industry – Internet service providers, hardware makers, operating system vendors and web companies – to prepare their services for IPv6 to ensure a successful transition as IPv4 addresses run out.
Never a better day to try out your own IPv6 connectivity as a content provider.